Web International Services (WIS) is a privately-owned lead generation company operating within the iGaming and Finance sector since 2012. We are an organization with stable revenue, organic growth, no liabilities, and enormous potential. Our aim is to provide tailor-made web experiences that meet users' demands and beyond. – Experiences that are designed to deliver exceptional user experience and drive quality traffic to our business partners. We offer all our employees the opportunity to take their careers to new heights by achieving set goals. Our team is brimming with talented people who are passionate about what they do!
Scope of the job:
We are on the lookout for a knowledgeable SEO Expert who will be responsible for on-page SEO activities. In this role, you will be carrying out SEO analysis using all available data resources and tools by working closely with our other departments, reporting directly to the Head of SEO. You will be managing sites in German.
A taste of what you will be doing:
- End-to-End management and On-Page product optimisations: keyword research, content optimisation, site architecture, internal linking and reporting on results and impact.
- Opportunity Analysis
- Internal Linking Optimisation
- Organic CTR Optimisation
- Keyword Research
- Competitor Research
- Products/Market Reporting
- Keyword Monitoring & Optimisation
- Keyword Cannibalisation Fixes
- Site Auditor Checks and Overall Site Health Checks (via Screaming Frog or similar auditing tools)
- Managing multiple products in multiple markets and languages, currently at different stages of maturity in terms of product development and market share
- Spotting content creation or revamping opportunities that can have significant impacts on organic trends and revenue
- Creating automated workflows and systems via specialised tools to increase efficiency
Who you are and what you need to succeed:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally within the iGaming industry
- Strong interest and a good understanding of organic acquisition and the affiliation business model
- A proper (expert) understanding of SEO and how main Search Engines work in general – not only from an on-page perspective, but as a whole (on-page, off-page, technical)
- Ability to think outside the box
- Functional knowledge of WordPress
- Expert SEO auditing skills
- Proficiency in using industry tools and analytics platforms such as Ahrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Majestic, SERanking, ContentKing, Google Data Studio, etc) or similar
- Experience in automating auditing processes and implementing smart SEO automations will be an added plus (e.g. Python applied in SEO)
What we consider success in this role:
Organic Traffic Growth that translates into revenue growth
Some of our perks:
- Learning budget of up to 1500 € per year
- Free books to support you in your work
- Online courses paid by the company (e.g. on Udemy.com)
- Educational sessions every week to develop your skills
- Free lunch on a daily basis
- Flexible working hours
- Private Health Insurance
Want to get to know us better and become part of the WIS family? Follow the links below to learn more:
- Our homepage: https://www.wis-ltd.net/
- Our blog: https://www.wis-ltd.net/blog/
- Our culture: https://www.wis-ltd.net/wis-company-culture/
- Our people: https://www.wis-ltd.net/people/
Apply now or send an email to Elsa directly, who will be more than happy to answer your questions and help you with your application.
We are happy to welcome you at your next home – Web International Services Ltd.
Meet a Head of SEO here at WIS - https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6800702914080849920.